Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sinister's Law

Never get involved in another family's argument. I just watched Warren Kinssella and David Herle on the National. My advice to the NDP for what it is worth is, stay away from this. You will become collateral damage in a war not of your making and this is the longest running civil war in Canadian political history. It is the War of the Rose, between the Trudeauists and the Wintersites. You may have a favored side in the dispute, but make no mistake, if you side with it you will be drawn into that madness. I know I am on the outs with you at the moment and we may never reconcile, but I still have some sentimental attachment to the NDP and I would hate to see it die on a foreign battlefield. Merger with the Liberals is suicidal. That's all there is to it.
Recommend this Post

1 comment:

  1. Me, I'm eating popcorn and drinking beer, watching.

    But I'm also aware of what happened after the Tory merger -- wasn't good for the Liberals.

    ReplyDelete