Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why Malcolm Gladwell Will Never Be On CBC Again

I am sure the government's political commissar, Kory Teneycke, has already added him to the list of "unreliables". I mean, Gladwell actually had the nerve to speak at a Liberal think tank. Doesn't he know that disqualifies him from ever appearing on the CBC? Malcolm has been away too long.
Gladwell, who was raised in southwestern Ontario, spoke at the “Imaging Ontario's Future” conference at the Blue Mountain resort here.

“I was very grateful this invitation came from you and not the Tories,” he joked. “Otherwise my mother would have disowned me.”

Gladwell, whose books include The Tipping Point, Blink and Outliers, is a graduate of the University of Toronto's Trinity College.

He spoke of making the case for a “new kind of liberalism” and the importance of a proactive government with a clear message and agenda.
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment