Saturday, April 04, 2009

Attention RIM Marketing Department

You can't get better press than this. The last paragraph is worth millions.
The failure to appreciate the iPhone was all mine. But I decided not to dwell on that. “I thought you might be back,” the AT&T saleswoman said as I walked in the door. “So?” I said. “You were right.” With some satisfaction, she took the iPhone, and I walked away with a new BlackBerry and money to spare.


Update: Be sure to read the comments for the the outraged retorts from IPhone lovers. Here is a picture of the author. At least two people have commented that IPhones aren't for "old people". Hilarious.
Recommend this Post

1 comment:

  1. Now, now. There's room for us all in the tech world. I'm a Mac guy through and through, loving my aluminum unibody, backlit keyboard Macbook and my wife's Macbook Air. My cellphone is a Motorola KRZR, though, which I love for its sound quality.

    Despite all this, I wouldn't consider purchasing an iPhone or an iPhone touch. I don't want to complicate the music-listening experience that I have with my iPod. Convergence only goes so far.

    ReplyDelete