Answer the following questions as best you can and score accordingly.
1. Did you attend public schools? (-30)
2. Did you attend private schools? (+30)
3. Do you have an MBA or a law degree? (+50)
4. Do you have a degree in the Arts? (-50)
6. Does your job title contain either "finance" or "international"? (+100) A bonus of +50 for those who have both.
7. Does your job bring you into direct contact with the public at large (excluding politicians)? (-100)
8. Do you work in the PMO? (+300)
9. Do you belong to a union? (-200)
10. Have you ever skied in Aspen? (+50 for each occasion)
11. Cottages. Rent (-50). Own (+50). Cottage? I can't afford to own a car (-100). Bonus of +100 if you own a cottage on Lake Rosseau or Lake Joseph
Add up you score. If you scored 200 or better, congratulations, you are a member of the ruling class.
Recommend this Post