Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wheelin' And Dealin'

Warren smells a dirty deal. He may be right, but not I suspect, with Layton. As a side note, I wonder if Warren had a hand in the mini-parade following Layton around? I suspect not. Why give the fourth party the satisfaction of knowing you might be worried about them? Warren strikes me as being too smart to give anything away.

Update: Now that we know there was no deal, how long will it be before a Liberal affects boredom with the whole thing and claims that it was just another case of Layton trying to get attention? Not long is my guess.

Update 2: I guess I was wrong. I guess Warren won't let reality get in the way of an entertaining fiction. He is having his own "keep the government's hands off my medicare" moment.
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment