Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Suggestions For Other Intrusive Rules Steve Could Abolish

1. Driving on the right hand side of the road. No government tells me where to drive.
2. Stopping for red lights. No government tells me when to stop.
3. Speed limits. No government tells me how fast or slow I can drive.
4. Drinking age. Why should the government tell me it's wrong to get a 5 year old drunk? I think it's frickin' hilarious.
5. Age of consent. Nuff said.
6. Gun Control. I want a gun, when I want one, not when some bureaucrat tells me it is ok. That neighbor of mine gets on my nerves.
7. Drop murder from the criminal code. See 6 above. We should be able to settle disputes like men.
8. Abolish Passport controls. Why does the government need to know my comings and goings?
9 Abolish Sin Numbers. They are the tools of the devil. I mean, they have the word "sin" right in the title.
10 Get rid of street addresses. My friends know where I live.
Recommend this Post

2 comments:

  1. 11.Abolish time zones. Why should some bureaucrat tell me what time it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 21, 2010

    12. Abolish elections. Why should we bother with them when everyone who matters knows that Stevie Blunder should be lord and master forever?

    ReplyDelete