Saturday, October 24, 2009

How Big Is Stephen Harper's Ego?

Massive.

Here is his what he had to say about his news watching habits:
"I watched the last several elections in the United States very closely. I tend to watch mainly American news, because I don't like to watch Canadian news and hear what Allan (Gregg) and everybody else is saying about me. So my hobby is to watch politics elsewhere,"
Because, you know, Canadian news and Canadian politics is all about Him. This quote confirms my impression of the PM. The man has a paper-thin skin to go along with that world-consuming ego. Anyone who would stop watching Canadian news, in order to avoid hearing what Allan Gregg (of all people) has to say about him, is someone who needs some counseling.
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment