Friday, August 28, 2009

Doer To Washington?

All I can say is, if he does jump, it will be the most disappointed I have been in a politician since Stephen Lewis went to work for Mulroney. Maybe even more so. Mulroney was dodgy, but at least he was on the right side of apartheid. Harper is another story. No self-respecting social democrat should get close to that mouldering pile of diseased filth. You never know what might jump off it and bite you in the ass.

Update:Well, he has jumped. Enjoy eating someone else's shit for a living, Gary.

Update: You know what burns me about this more than anything else? It is pushing me further along the path of thinking that all of our politicians are interchangeable parts in the giant, corporate, machine. No one believes in anything anymore, other than keeping that goddamn machine oiled and in working order is the highest goal. Fuck.
Recommend this Post

3 comments:

  1. Centre-left ambassador to deal with a centre-left government.

    Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Representing a right of centre government and taking its orders and saying thank you sir, may I have another, makes no sense to me. It is putting lipstick on a syphilitic pig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sure -- I can see why Dippers are pissed.

    Same way I felt when Jon Huntsman took Obama's offer to head up the US embassy in Beijing -- man's dead to me now, politically.

    ReplyDelete