Friday, May 06, 2011

Ode To Bambi

Oh Bambi, look at you, hosting Power and Politics
So gentle, so trusting, believing everything Conservative consultants tell you about healthcare.
Oh Bambi, so innocent, so credulous, you do he said/he said so well
You are the acme of modern electronic political "reporting".
Oh Bambi with your voice so high and your eyes so big, your sugar coated bonhomie.
I just want to run out of the room whenever you come on TV,
Oh Bambi, sweet Bambi, don't take this the wrong way
Politics is not entertainment, so please excuse me
I think you are a lox Bambi, and I want you to leave.
Recommend this Post

3 comments:

  1. A lox? No, no, don't leave, I have a bagel and some Winnipeg style cream cheese waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 16, 2011

    Nice. Hopefully this meme will stick, and a few short years from now we will refer to him at Senator Bambi (you know it's going to happen).

    ReplyDelete