Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Impolitical III

Sadly, I don't have a lot of time to construct a proper reply, but here are my thoughts.

I do wish our parties might cooperate a little more on solving common problems.

On this we agree, however I would suggest to you that this is impossible as long as your party is controlled by those more comfortable catering to corporate interests than the concerns of average Canadians.

Yours in pursuing the return of liberal governance to Canada (note how I use the small "l"),

I take you at your word that that is your goal. I doubt very much it is the goal of the Liberal Party of Canada.

Update and P.S. One of the great triumphs of the Liberal Party has been its ability, despite years of contrary evidence, to convince people like yourself that it is a progressive party. Perhaps someday, you can tell me how they did it.

Final Update: What Antonia said.
Recommend this Post

No comments:

Post a Comment